Sunday, March 16, 2008

Aunt Lisa's Birthday Party




So I finally learned how to mix up the blog without the guidance of my sisters. Please forgive me if it's not cohesive-it's my first time!
Aunt Lisa turned 28 this week and so we had a little party at Grandma Hyer's to celebrate. I must admit, I did not feel like going ANYWHERE but we had fun. Here are a few pics, oddly enough-not a single one of Lisa....go figure!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow Nik the blog looks awesome! I am so impressed! Cole is starting to be so aware of what is going on I love it!

Cher said...

Brian, I love the picture where you are holding Cole. It looks like he knows he is having his picture taken and is smiling for the camera. He is such a cutie! I'm sure you and Niki are great parents!