Looks like fun. You are lucky to have family in Florida. Oh and Happy late Birthday I'm such a bad friend, sorry I missed it. I hope you had a great day!
Fun vacation pictures. We are going to Florida in January and I'm so excited---I don't think I can wait. It is forever away. I was great to see you guys on Sunday. Thanks for coming. We'll have to hang out soon.
2 comments:
Looks like fun. You are lucky to have family in Florida. Oh and Happy late Birthday I'm such a bad friend, sorry I missed it. I hope you had a great day!
Fun vacation pictures. We are going to Florida in January and I'm so excited---I don't think I can wait. It is forever away. I was great to see you guys on Sunday. Thanks for coming. We'll have to hang out soon.
Post a Comment